The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
gap personnel are recruiting for dedicated, hard-working Production Operatives to work for our client based in central Swindon.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a growing, well-established business on a temp to perm basis.
Rotating shifts - Monday to Friday 06:00-14:00/ 14:00-22:00 paying £9.50ph.
• You will be responsible for mixing solvent and water based paints using a BMI
• Using pumps to fill paints to specific weights and putting into tins ready for distribution
• Creating labels with exact weights on using a PC
• General production and warehouse duties
• Physical, manual heavy work
The right candidate:
• Must be comfortable with manual physical work
• Reliable, flexible and trustworthy
• Ideally have experience within the automotive industry
Interviews are being held immediately for this position.