Gap Personnel Group, operating as an employment business, are currently looking to recruit several production operatives for one our well-established client based in Skipton
Position: Production Operative – 2pm-10pm Shift (Fixed Shift - No rotation)
Line Manager: Team Leader
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic person to join our clients busy production team who are committed to our clients brand. You will need to have good organisational skills, an eye for detail, self-motivated with a “can-do attitude”, good communication skills (both verbal and written) and be competent to work under pressure.
You do not need any specific experience as you will receive comprehensive training for the role and be supported during your probationary period to achieve the required standard.
- Ensuring production schedules are achieved and product quality standards are maintained.
- You will need to be able to learn each production area as and when required.
- Ensure production equipment is well maintained and cleaned at regular intervals and any faults reported immediately to the Production Supervisor.
- You will need to learn and follow at all times our manufacturing and regulatory and quality procedures as set out in the Company’s SOPs.
- Maintain housekeeping and cleanliness in the production area at all times, reporting any areas of concern to the Production Supervisor immediately.
- Undertake a comprehensive training programme required in order to fulfil all aspects of this role and ensure compliance with Company processes.
- Ensure that all tasks undertaken are conducted in a safe working manner and that any incidents, accidents and hazards are reported immediately to the Production Supervisor in accordance with the Company’s Health & Safety Procedures.
- Be prepared to undertake any other relevant duties as assigned in order to meet the needs of the Company.
Our client offers 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays), a health care plan and pension scheme (after probationary period).
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
Hours of Work
Monday to Friday - 2pm - 10pm with a 30 minute unpaid lunch break
Please send CV to Michala James
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Intermittent testing (provided by Company)
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in please
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job