Are you looking for a wheelie wheelie good job? Fed up of getting binned off? At Barbot Hall Rotherham our client is offering guaranteed shifts all year!! AND great rates of pay!! As an assembly operative at this plastics manufacturer you will be essential to the growing team.
What will you do?
The successful candidate will be responsible for various duties such as;
- Assembling plastic refuse bins together.
- Adding plastic pins into bin lids and stacking ready for assembly station
- Stacking of finished bins to high levels.
- Movement of stacked finished products to dispatch area
- Heavy lifting is involved on a day to day basis
- Involves standing up for long periods of time
- Duties are on a rotational basis so full flexibility to duties is expected
We are looking for assembly operatives with a good attention to detail and who can follow strict health and safety. You must be flexible and reliant.
What is my rate of pay?
What are your shifts?
Day shift – 06:00 – 14:00
After Shift – 14:00 – 22:00
Night Shift – 22:00 – 06:00
Benefits of an assembly operative
- Genuine temporary to permanent role
- Opportunity to work within a fantastic team
- Free parking onsite
- For candidates relying on public transport site is located directly on bus route
- Full use of kitchen onsite which includes fridges and microwaves.
- Full use of snacks and vending machines on site
Call our Rotherham team on 01709 918533
Or email you CV to; Rotherham@gap-personnel.com