|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||Nottingham Branch|
The world’s largest independent bottler which creates popular branded and private label juices, juice drinks, carbonated soft drinks, mineral waters as well as ready-to-drink alcohol and freezables are seeking production operatives for their large base in Kegworth.
The site is based 2 minuties for M1 junction 24a.
06:00-18:00 or 18:00-06:00 3 on 3 off
£11.41h with overtime at £15.90ph
The job role;
- Watching for line jams/issues and reporting them.
- Quality checking products.
- Manual feeding of bottles and alabels when required.
- Basic maintenance on the line production.
Benefits to this role:
- Full annual rota provided on day 1 with no shift cancellations
- Free drinks provided on breaks
- Free Uniform
- Ample car parking and break facitlities
- Permanent contracts could be available after 12 weeks of work
The ideal candidate will have the following?
- Good work ethic
- The want to learn and develop new skills
- Ideally an industrial background of production /warehouse/manufacturing
if you are interested in this position then if you would like to apply here or call our office on 01159347000