|Salary:||£22,000 - £23,000|
|Contact Name:||Shannon McMahon|
PRODUCTION OPERATIVE / EXETER – PERMANENT OPPORTUNITY
Location: Sowton Industrial Estate, Exeter
Hours: Monday to Friday 06:00am – 14:00pm OR Monday to Thursday 07:30am – 16:15pm & Friday 07:30am – 13:30pm
Pay: £22,000 - £23,000 per annum
gap personnel (operating as an employment agency) are currently recruiting for 3 Production Operatives to join our well known manufacturing client on a permanent contract based at Sowton Industrial Estate, Exeter.
Reporting directly to the area Team Leader the purpose of this role is to manufacture components to drawing and within the tolerances stated within a metal shop environment.
As a production operative flexibility and a can do attitude is absolutely vital to the role as there will be a requirement to work across various processes depending on the work balance in the factory.
Variety of processes including:
- CNC Press Brake
- MIG welding
- TIG welding
- Spot Welding
- Stud Welding
- Grinding and working with abrasives
- Shot Blasting
- Riveting and Assembly work
- Ability to read technical drawings and work within tolerances stated
- Ability to competently use measuring equipment
- Flexibility to carry out a wide ranging role and be willing to train across various skilled operations
- Able to follow process controls and accurately complete paperwork to support this
- Fork Lift License (High Reach/Counterbalance) is preferred but not essential
- Heavy product needs to be handled
- Team player with good communication skills.
- 6.4 weeks starting holiday
- Free eye tests
- Positive working environment
- Pension scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Staff discount
We are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Successful applications will be contacted within 1 week of the closing date.
To apply for this Production Operative role, please submit your CV via the Apply Now button or contact our Exeter Office on 01392 273665 for more information.