Founded in 2005 a leading food manufacturer are looking for Food Production operatives to join their team on an on going basis in Kiveton Park area of Sheffield.
• Regular work
• Family run business
• Extra hours available
• 12 hour shifts meaning more days off
• No weekend work only in busy times
• On site parking
• Well established growing company
The role of a Food Production Operative
• Grading potatoes in doors before they are cut and fried
• Filing the fryer with oil
• Filing in paper work
• Hygiene of the site
• Packing of the product
• Stacking the products
• Working towards high quality standards
• Happy to sweep and do general tasks in quieter times
• Must be happy to work both days and nights 12 hour shifts Monday to Friday, Friday shift is normally a morning shift so can be 46 hours per week sometimes more, in the near future the role will go onto 3 shift rotation days 6.00am-14.00, 22.00-6.00am and 14.00-22.00
• Happy to do any task given
• Have worked in food production but not essential
• Wanting to progress and work regular hours
Having recently just expanded this is an excellent opportunity for someone who would like to progress further down the line through having the right attitude and a can do view to work.
The working hours are 6am-6pm days or 6pm-6am nights you must be happy to work both, there is the opportunity to work more hours if you wish. 1 day of each week involves site hygiene you must be happy with this. The role is temporary on going with opportunity for permanent work for the right candidates. The role is working in doors; the environment is very clean and sterile.
To apply please call us on 01709918533 for your immediate interview or send your CV to email@example.com.