PRODUCTION OPERATIVE / BRADLEY STOKE – PERMANENT ROLE
Location: Bradley Stoke, BS32
Hours: Monday to Friday 4on 4off rota – 7:00am – 19:00pm / 19:00pm – 7:00am
Salary: £21,960 per annum
Assignment: Permanent contract
gap personnel acting as an employment agency are currently recruiting for 7x Production Operatives. The company we are working in partnership with is growing year on year and currently expanding across all departments.
Duties as a Production Operative:
- Scanning and assigning enclosed work to the correct mail provider
- Supporting various Production teams whether hand enclosing work orders, staging and replenishing stock items for Production, Warehouse and Short Run department
- Ensuring Production area is always kept clean and tidy – removing excess consumables & stock.
- Can do attitude
- Privies experience in similar environments
- Able to work rotation shift days / nights
- Permanent position
- Great transport links
- On site Car Park
- Job progression opportunity
- Pension & Life assurance options
- Wellbeing support, Employee assistance programme and Mental Health First Aid accredited workplace
To apply for this Production Operative role, please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button or contact our Exeter office on 01392 273665.
Closing date of the application is: 27/06/2022