|Salary:||£9.50 - £10.50|
|Contact Name:||Paulina Raczka|
PRODUCTION OPERATIVE - CULLOMPTON - TEMP TO PERM
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for a Production Operative for a client based in Cullompton. Our client is an award winning food manufacturer with great experience. This is a temp to perm position with an immediate start and good earning potential once training is completed.
As a Production Operative you will initially work in the Weighing department, measuring and weighing ingredients according to recipes. With time, you will be introduced to other areas of production for further training.
- Ensuring that machines are set correctly.
- Filling of the machines with products.
- Running quality checks on, for example, the size and weight of the finished product.
- Assembling, packaging and labelling.
- Completing orders lists and production sheets as required.
- Maintaining a clean production environment.
! Candidates must be prepared to lift bags of products weighing up to 10kg, as well as work in various temperatures, also in and out of a freezer.
We have the following shift & pay rate available:
- Rate of pay £9.50 per hour, paid weekly (£10.50ph once trained - after 3 months)
- Hours of work are: Monday to Friday 08.30am until 17.00pm
To apply for this PRODUCTION OPERATIVE position, please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button or email your CV to gap personnel in Exeter on firstname.lastname@example.org / CALL us for more details on 01392 273665
gap personnel is operating as the employment business.