X 10 Food Production Operatives
gap personnel who are acting as an employment business have exciting opportunities for an immediate start for experienced Food Production Operatives for our client based in the LS22 Wetherby.
This is a great opportunity to start your career with a well-established company who specialise in producing gravy products.
• Packing and stacking products
• Ensuring smooth running of lines
• Maintaining Hygiene standards
Optional shifts of days and nights:
DAYS: 6am – 6pm
NIGHTS: 6pm – 6am
Working 2 on 2 off.
What will you be getting?
• Ongoing long-term work with opportunities for a permanent position with career progression
• Fully paid breaks
• Overtime paid at time and a half
• Free Car parking
• Holiday Pay
• Friendly working environment
• Canteen Facilities
• Staff Lockers
HOW TO APPLY?
MESSAGE US NOW
RING US ON 0113 204 5858
OR SEND YOU CV TO firstname.lastname@example.org
gap personnel are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
(CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATION WILL BE 26/07/19)