*******5 Positions Starting ASAP**********
We are looking for enthusiastic, motivated and reliable factory operatives to join a successful and expanding business based in Lydney.
Successful candidates have a great chance of a permanent contract after completing 12 weeks.
As a factory operative, you will be:
• Using machines to make different compounds of materials bespoke to customer needs.
• Adhering to on-site procedures so all products leave the factory to company standards.
• Working in a fast and efficient manner.
• Working in a noisy environment where ear protection is available.
• Loading machines with different materials for production.
Candidates must either live locally or have their own transport due to shift times and must be able to complete all shifts as these will rotate weekly.
Monday – Friday 0600 – 1400
Monday – Friday 1400 – 2200
Monday – Friday 2200 – 0600.
Days - £8.40
Nights - £9.25
For the chance to join a company that looks after their employees and a chance to secure a stable long-term job apply now and don’t miss this great opportunity!
To apply now and start immediately call Connor on 01452 302852 or email your CV to Gloucester@gap-personnel.com
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.