gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for our client based in the Deeside area. Our client are looking for x10 Production Operatives to join their team immediately on a temporary, on-going basis.
Hours of work
Rotating 6am-2pm/2pm-10pm shifts
£9 per hour first 12 weeks, £9.75 per hour after 12 weeks.
- Reading basic engineering drawings
- Some experience in paint spraying
- Using a variety of hand tools to build Livestock, Transporter and Construction Trailers
- Assembly of products using screwdrivers, spanners, electric drills
- Work is manual with some heavy lifting
- Spray Painting Trailer roofs
Successful candidates will be ......
•Proven assembly experience (Ideally from an engineering/paint spraying background)
The job will start temporary but could lead to permanent for the right candidates.
Candidates must have a good attitude to work and must demonstrate an excellent timekeeping and attendance record.
If you are interested in applying for this vacancy please email your CV to Flint@gap-personnel.com or call our office on 01352762213