gap personnel operating as a recruitment business are currently recruiting for a machine operator for a manufacturing business based in Yate BS37
Our client is a market leader in the packaging world and business this year has grown considerably. With their success continuing, the site is now looking to expand its production team with a machine operator role now becoming available.
The role of a machine operator will consist of:
- Loading and feeding machine with paper
- Ensuring machine is operating at specified production rate
- Removing finished items from machine and stacking
- Quality control of all finished items
- Checking products for any defaults and reporting to shift leader
The working hours are across a 5 days a week Monday to Friday between 7am – 7pm
The starting salary is £8.41
Although previous experience is an advantage, it is not essential and full training can be provided.
Applications must be received within 14 days of the advert placement.
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.