Our client is a market leader within the UK and worldwide skin-care industry and due to continued year-on-year growth they are now looking to expand their repackaging department with warehouse operatives.
For warehouse operative role the working hours are Monday to Friday 6am-2.30pm or Monday – Thursday 9:30am-6:00pm and Friday 7.30am-4pm although flexibility will be required to ensure that all products are packaged and ready for distribution within customer required timelines.
The warehouse operative role is offering a long-term temporary ongoing position to those who are able to demonstrate their commitment to the business through their attendance and working performance during their assignment. The starting salary for warehouse operative is £8.21 per hour with overtime available at £12.32 (over 40 hours) Although previous experience is an advantage, it is not essential and full training will be provided.
Working within the repackaging department gives you a variety to your day and all items are light and small and as warehouse operative you will be responsible for a number of duties such as:
- Unloading of bulk selection boxes from pallets
- Replenishment of products to repackaging lines
- Making up display boxes / using Sellotape reels
- Palletizing, wrapping, labelling and attaching batch codes
- Working in a clean environment and focusing on minimising waste in work area
- Making up multiple selection packs whilst following customer specifications
- Ensure all products are packaged correctly with any defects/faults/damage immediately reported
- General warehouse operative duties
Additional Site Benefits for warehouse operative:
- Staff discount available after 12 weeks
- Early finishes on a Friday
- Clean working environment
- A client that prides itself on its worker engagement and welcomes feedback and site improvement
- Accessible transport links for shift
- On site secure car-parking
The site also offers a number of warehouse opportunities to those individuals who are looking to expand on their current skill set. Those looking for warehouse operative opportunities please follow the application process and one of our consultants will discuss the role at application.
Applications must be received within 14 days of the advert placement.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.