|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||Bridey Pill|
PRODUCTION OPERATIVES – IMMEDIATE START – MILTON KEYNES
gap personnel acting as an employment business are recruiting for production operatives for a temporary to permanent contract based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire.
The site offers superb, modern production facilities and operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You will work closely with the shift leaders and senior management to ensure each product is prepared, packaged, and dispatched on time for customer delivery.
Our client offers a highly competitive pay rate of:
£13.45 per hour, overtime is available.
Reporting directly to the shift leader your duties will included:
- Preparing recipes in batches to order, ensuring product specification ratios are adhered to.
- Operating equipment within the production rooms and store areas using health and safety rules, while maintaining targeted output with minimal interruption.
- Loading and unloading machines and packaging finished goods.
The ideal candidate:
- Previous FMCG experience essential.
- Well-organised and able to work unsupervised.
- Be able to follow procedures to KPI standards.
- Good understanding of English, Maths and Comprehension
Working hours are:
- 4 on 4 off shift pattern – 2 x 0600-1800 shifts and then 2 x 1800-0600 shifts.
Considerations before applying:
- Are you able to work the set shift pattern?
- Do you have experience within food manufacturing?
- Are you able to commute to site for the set start times?
To apply for this PRODUCTION OPERATIVE position, please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button or get in touch with gap personnel in Swindon on firstname.lastname@example.org /Office Call – 01793 431746