gap personnel are currently recruiting for a Production Operative to work for our well-established client based in Central Swindon.
This position is temporary with the view to go permanent for the right candidate!
Pay rate: £9.50 per hour
Working hours: Monday to Friday 0600-1400/1400-2200 rotational basis
• Follow all steps within the SOP when working on the manufacture of the product, prepping and cleaning of equipment
• Accurately complete batch documentation
• Ensure equipment functions efficiently and procedures work correctly
• Operate equipment safely and effectively for production processing
• Follow safety procedures and company policies for equipment operation
• Provide assistance to other operators where required
• Recommend process improvements to enhance operational efficiency and safety
• Maintain work area in a clean, organised and safe manner
• Conduct other tasks as required by line manager
The ideal candidate:
• Good communication skills
• Able to follow instructions and procedures
• Strong team player
• Able to complete documentation with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to work to deadlines and targets
• Be comfortable with being clean shaven due to products used
This role is interviewing immediately.