The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Hours of work: Shift rotation – 0345-1400 and 1400-0000 Monday to Friday
Salary: £19,000 + 2 hours overtime per day + £25 weekly attendance bonus
Due to our clients continued success and growth, we are looking to recruit a number of Production Operatives on a permanent basis for a well established family run business based in Warminster.
- Stacking pallets to the correct configuration
- Collating items for delivery or further process
- Hand gluing processing
- Hand erection of units & processing
- Working on your own or as part of a team
- Collecting data & recording
- Cleaning & tidying the production area’s
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- The successful candidates will have previous experience within a production environment or similar. Full training will be provided.
Closing date is 3rd May 2019
To Apply please follow the application process for the site this job is advertised on or email your CV