|Salary:||£8.85 - £9.38|
|Contact Name:||National Recruitment Centre|
gap personnel is currently recruiting Production operatives for our busy client based in Spalding.
Key responsibilities include:
• Carry out tasks within area of responsibility to meet daily output requirements.
• Comply with Safety and Quality system and procedures in their area.
• Assembling, packaging and labelling.
• Check products on the production line for quality.
• Maintain a clean production environment..
• Follow and adhere to work instructions and procedures.
The ideal candidate will have:
Effective communication skills.
Experience is not essential as full training will be provided.
Teamwork and positive interpersonal skills.
An eye for details, quality focused and results orientated
Working pattern : Days : 6:00AM - 18:00PM 4on/4off - 8.85 ph. Rate will increase to 9.38 ph after 12 weeks
Night: 18:00PM - 6:00AM 4on/4off - 8.85 ph, 11.06 ph from 02:00AM until 6:00AM, Rate will increase to 9.38 ph after 12 weeks
How to apply:
-apply online here (click on the "Apply now" button)
-send your CV: NRCjobs@gap-personnel.com
Closing date for application is 30th June 2020
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.