The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
Gap Personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for Production Operative to join a friendly team in Exeter, Devon.
The positions are temporary on an ongoing basis.
Working hours will vary dependant on the department, flexibility to work three rotational shifts is essential: Monday to Friday 0600 - 1345, 1400 - 2145 and 2200 - 0600 with overtime hours available on Saturdays and Sundays.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience within:
- Engineering, aerospace environments
- Dexterous, small component assembly or Physical and heavy lifting work
- Working across rotational shift patterns (essential)
- Finishing, inspection or production environments
Have the following attributes:
- Methodical and logical thinking
- Understand clear instruction
- Attention to detail
- Awareness of surroundings and adhering to strict health & safety
Our client can offer you:
- Market leading training and development
- Fantastic hourly pay rates
- Weekly overtime opportunities
- Onsite car-parking and canteen
If you feel that you have matched a high number of the points above or feel you have the right attributes for any of the above then please submit your CV or call the office for further details.