The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
Gap Personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for packing operatives for our Client, based in Evercreech, Shepton Mallet.
The role will involve:
- Working on the packaging lines
- Wrapping and labelling different types of cheeses and placing them into selection boxes
- Working in line with company policies and procedures
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Ideally have experience working in a factory environment, however this is not necessarily required as the company provide on the job training
- Have own transport due to location, however there is potential for car sharing.
Standard Working Hours:
AM shift – 8am - 4pm Monday to Friday
Overtime available during peak periods
Pay Rates & Additional Bonus:
The starting salary is £8.48 per hour, overtime over 40hrs £10.48
Gap Personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.