|Salary:||£20.000 - £23.000|
|Contact Name:||National Recruitment Centre|
gap personnel who are operating as an employment business, in order to ensure that they meet operational and customer needs they are now looking for experienced and enthusiastic Production Operatives to join the team on a permanent contract basis.
Our client is one of the UK's leading manufacturers of timber doors.
Forward thinking and ambitious, this organisation has a strong order book and currently employ just under 500 people on their site in Darton, Barnsley.
Role: Production operative
Location: Darton - Barnsley
Salary: £20,000 - £23,000 per year
The role operates a 3 shift rota (Monday to Friday 6-2/2-10 weekly rotating) with the following benefits:
- 23 days annual leave increasing to 25 days with service.
- Company pension scheme (employee pays a minimum of 3%, employer pays 5%)
- Health cash plan
- Full canteen on site
- Free secure parking
- Strictly adhere to safe systems of work and report any defects.
- Maintain good housekeeping standards in the area
- Perform quality checks in accordance with ISO instructions
- Optimise production of doors through working as part of a line team, delivering good quality doors to output targets
- Previous manufacturing experience, ideally within a similar or transferable product
Continuous improvement is an important part of the site’s culture, so you will also have the opportunity to propose or contribute to initiatives and projects that improve operations.
To be successful, you will need to be able to:
- demonstrate experience in a similar environment.
- have a positive attitude to work and be flexible in regards to learning new skills.
Closing date for applications is 30th October 2020
-please send your CV across: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com