We are recruiting candidates for Production Operative jobs in Exeter, Devon - immediate start and long-term opportunities available.
If successful, you will start work immediately and on ongoing basis in this successful manufacturing company in Exeter Sowton Industrial Estate.
You will be joining a team that are due to see a significant increase in production due to the seasonality of their product. This role requires attention to detail and previous experience of using hand tools and being able to work to production deadlines.
You will be provided with training to ensure you are able to complete all tasks of your role. Though, it is desirable that you will have previous factory / assembly experience with a mechanical knowledge.
Working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment, your duties will include:
• Assemble, test and maintain quality control over items produced.
• Working from drawings to correctly assemble items in line with company specifics.
• Perform testing operations in accordance with work instructions.
• Ensure items are packaged and labelling correctly, with finished products moved on to pallets within the dispatch area.
• Working in a safe manner as instructed either by the section team leader or supervisor or following written work instruction where relevant.
• Ensuring the work area is clean and tidy and maintained as such daily.
Experience working as an Production Operative or in a similar Metal Manufacturing environment is essential though some training will be provided.
What’s in it for you?
• 39 hours per week.
• Long-term and temp-perm work opportunities.
• Weekly wages by gap personnel.
• Training and support.
The available shifts and Pay:
• Monday - Thursday, 7.30am- 4.15pm; Fridays – 07.30am-1.15pm
• £8.72 per hour
To apply for this Production Operative job, please either submit your CV via the 'apply now' button, or get in touch with gap personnel Exeter by calling us on 01392 273665.