|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
Gap Personnel Group, operating as an employment business, are currently looking to recruit Production Operatives for one of our well-established client based in Barnoldswick
We are looking for Production Operatives for our client based in Barnoldswick. The role will involve:
- Material Handling
- General labouring, moving stock, some FLT work required.
- Visual Quality check
- Stacking stock
Contract: Temp to Perm
Factory Location: Barnoldswick
Salary: £8.72 per hour plus weekly attendance allowance. This position will become permanent after 12 weeks, increasing to £9.49 p/h plus attendance allowance
Shifts: Monday to Friday - 6am – 2pm / 2pm – 10pm rotating shifts
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to follow standard operating procedures
- Health & Safety Awareness
- Physical and fast paced work experience
- Must own safety boots, all other PPE will be provided
Experience driving an Forklift Truck preferred but not essential. Full refresher training will be given.
Interview followed by a drugs check will be required
To apply, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “PRODUCTION BARNOLDSWICK ROTA”
Gap Personnel Group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgments solely on suitability for the job.