PRODUCTION OPERATIVES / BRUNEL INDUSTRIAL ESTATE / ONGOING ASSIGNMENTS
gap personnel Exeter are currently recruiting for production operatives for a large manufacturing and production company based in Brunel Industrial Estate, Newton Abbot.
Working within the production area gives you a variety to your day, where you will be responsible for duties such as:
- Cutting, finishing, labelling.
- Use of guillotine machines
- Quality control checks of finished product
- Ensuring all health & safety standards are adhered to
Please note - Previous production and assembly experience would be beneficial; however full training will be provided.
Working Hours & Pay Rate:
- Monday to Sunday shifts available / 7am – 7pm
- Basic Rate - £8.72 +10% shift allowance (£9.59ph)
- Weekend Rate - £8.72 +20% shift allowance (£10.47ph)
This is a long-term, ongoing position for these candidates, who can commit to the business needs.
To apply for this Production Operative role, please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button or get in touch with gap personnel in Exeter on email@example.com / Office Call – 01392 273665
gap personnel is operating as the employment business.