|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
**ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A REGULAR ROLE MONDAY TO FRIDAY?**
Job Role: Production Operative
Location: Thorne, Doncaster
Salary: £8.72 per hour
Hours: Mon to Fri (7am – 3:30pm, / 9am – 5.30pm / 6am – 2.30 pm)
We are looking for an individual who will be responsible for the safe and efficient operating of all equipment used in the production of finished goods and in accordance with process and quality standards so as to meet production schedules assigned
- Mixing Raw materials within the Pet Food Industry and top product quality within QA and R&D specifications.
- Responsible for operating equipment used in preparation, mixing, and finishing product. Equipment includes but not limited to mixers, depositor, conveyors, extruders etc.
- Work to strict quality guidelines
- Use of raw materials in proper rotation
- Assist supervision in proactively identifying problems and providing solutions
- Recognize and report any signs of product tampering and equipment damage.
- Maintain cleanliness on line and 5S standards. Equipment and work areas must be kept organized, clean and sanitary throughout the shift. End of shift requires removal of any waste generated during the shift. Ensure proper care and cleanliness of equipment.
- Follow all safety procedures and participate in safety training. Maintain safe and efficient use of equipment, tools, and person. Report any injury or accident immediately to supervisory and/or any unsafe condition.
- Supports food safety, quality and legality.
- Support, and comply with all quality management systems, continuous improvement programme food safety, employee safety, preventative maintenance programme.
- Support and comply with GMP’s.
- Participate in PPE initiatives.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Must be available for flexible working hours
- Have the ability to work within a small team
- Other duties as assigned
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.