|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
PRODUCTION OPERATIVES – IMMEDIATE START - £23,370 A YEAR
gap personnel acting as an employment business are recruiting experienced Production Operatives to join our well-established global FMCG client based in Milton Keynes on a temp to perm basis
As an experienced production operative you will have gained previous experience within the food production industry and are able to use own initiative to work alone, as well as part of a larger production team.
With the production department, your duties may include:
- Preparing recipes in batches to order, ensuring product specification ratios are adhered to.
- Operating equipment within the production rooms and store areas using health and safety rules, while maintaining targeted output with minimal interruption.
- Loading and unloading machines, and packaging finished goods.
The ideal candidate:
- Previous FMCG experience essential.
- Well-organised and able to work unsupervised.
- Be able to follow procedures to KPI standards
We have the following shift available:
Continental rotating days and nights: 2 day shifts (6am – 6pm), immediately followed by 2 night shifts (6pm – 6am), followed by 4 days off.
The pay rate for the role is:
- £10.70ph – equivalent to £23,370.59pa
To apply for this PRODUCTION OPERATIVE position, please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button or get in touch with gap personnel in Swindon on firstname.lastname@example.org / Office Call – 01793 431746