PRODUCTION OPERATIVES / EXETER SOWTON INDUSTRIAL ESTATE / ONGOING ASSIGNMENTS
gap personnel Exeter are currently recruiting for production operatives for a large manufacturing and production company based in Exeter Sowton Industrial Estate. The applicants for these roles should have previous manufacturing experience, ideally metal work and assembly experience.
Working within the production area you will be responsible for duties such as:
- Assembling of metal parts.
- Cutting, finishing, labelling.
- Paint spraying (once trained)
- Operating a press brake (once trained).
- Quality control checks of finished product.
- General housekeeping around the warehouse and production areas
- Ensuring all health & safety standards are adhered to at all times.
Please note – You must be prepared to work in a hot environment, near industrial ovens. Some of the duties, depending on the area you are assigned to may be repetitive, you must be flexible to work in any areas of the warehouse and production.
Working Hours & Pay Rate:
x1 Monday to Friday, 6am to 2pm
x1 Monday to Friday, 6.30am to 2.30pm
Basic Rate - £8.72ph, weekly wages
This is a long-term, ongoing position for these candidates, who can commit to the business needs.
To apply for this Production Operative role, please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button or get in touch with gap personnel in Exeter on firstname.lastname@example.org / Office Call – 01392 273665
gap personnel is operating as the employment business.