|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
PRODUCTION OPERATIVE POSITIONS - EARN £400- £450 A WEEK
LOCATION - DARTON, BARNSLEY
MANUFACTURING OF TIMBER DOORS
OPERATING MACHINERY, FOLLOWING SAFETY PROCEDURES, CARRYING OUT QUALITY CHECKS, ASSEMBLY OF PARTS AND COMPLETING PROCESSES TO ENSURE THE PRODUCTION OF TOP QUALITY PRODUCTS.
WEEKLY PAY CONSISTING OF 40 HOURS AT A BASIC RATE OF £8.98 PLUS A SHIFT ALLOWANCE OF EITHER £49.13 PER WEEK OR £82.16 PER WEEK
SHIFTS ARE WEEKLY ROTATING 06:00-14:00/ 14:00-22:00/ 22:00-06:00
MONDAY TO FRIDAY SHIFTS
WITH SHIFT ALLOWANCE INCLUDED THIS EQUATES TO £10.20 PER HOUR FOR AM/PM SHIFT AND £11.03 PER HOUR FOR NIGHT SHIFT
This fantastic opportunity can lead to permanent employment - already in 2021 we have over 12 of our workers transfer to permanent employment.
Suitable candidates will ideally have:
- Previous experience within a manufacturing environment
- Transferable skills within manufacturing
- A keen understanding of the importance of Quality & Efficiency within a manufacturing process
- A positive attitude to work and learning new skills
- An ability to follow instructions