PRODUCTION OPERATIVE– SWINDON – IMMEDIATE STARTS!
gap personnel acting as an employment agency are currently recruiting for production operatives for an immediate start for our client based in Stratton, Swindon.
£10 per hour weekly pay
Rotational shift Monday-Friday 0600-1400/1400-2200 (Friday 10-1800)
The role is working in a fast pace production environment:
• Follow all steps within the SOP when working on the manufacture of the product, prepping and cleaning of equipment
• Accurately complete batch documentation
• Ensure equipment functions efficiently and procedures work correctly
• Operate equipment safely and effectively for production processing
• Follow safety procedures and company policies for equipment operation
• Ensure appropriate PPE is worn at all times as per the SOP requirements
• Provide assistance to other operators where required
• Recommend process improvements to enhance operational efficiency and safety
• Maintain work area in a clean, organised and safe manner
• Conduct other tasks as required by line manager
The ideal candidate:
- Strong communication skills written and verbal
- Be self-motivated and have a positive attitude.
- Have experience within a manufacturing position
- When permanent you will be requested to be clean shaven due to the nature of the products
- Able to follow process’
To apply for this PRODUCTION OPERATIVE position, please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button or get in touch with gap personnel in Swindon.