|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||National Recruitment Centre|
We are currently looking for 30 production operatives for an ongoing temp-perm role in Frodsham WA6
This position is working in a chilled factory environment.
Monday - Friday (day shift) – 06:00 - 14:30
Monday - Friday (Twilight) - 15:00 - 23:30
Over time always available.
What we look for in our Food Production Operatives:
- Great eye for detail
- Enjoys and wants to be an active member of a team
- Excellent verbal communication
Food Production Operative role:
- Taking PRIDE in maintaining highest standards of cleanliness
- Adhere to safety and hygiene regulations at all times
- Involves working in cold factory environment.
- Picking and packing
- Processing for distribution
- Good communication skills and ability to work as a team
- Being able to perform repetitive tasks
- A willingness to undertake training as required
- The ability to carry out physical tasks
Due to the location of the Company, own transport would be beneficial.
The Company is committed to Equal Opportunities in employment in which individuals are selected and treated on basis of their relevant merits and abilities and are given Equal Opportunities with the Company
Job Types: Full-time, temp to perm
Salary: From £8.91 per hour
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Frodsham WA6 8HY (required)