|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||Paulina Raczka|
PRODUCTION OPERATIVE / EXETER MARSH BARTON/ TEMP TO PERM OPPORTUNITIES
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for a Production Operative for a temp to perm position.
Location of the role: EXETER MARSH BARTON TRADING ESTATE.
You will be provided with training to ensure you are able to complete all tasks of your role. Though, it is desirable that you have previous factory / assembly experience with a mechanical knowledge.
Working as an Production Operative, you will be responsible for:
• Assembling, testing and maintaining quality control over items produced.
• Working from drawings to correctly assemble items in line with company specifics.
• Performing testing operations in accordance with work instructions.
• Ensuring items are packaged and labelling correctly, with finished products moved on to pallets within the dispatch area.
• Working in a safe manner as instructed either by the section team leader or supervisor or following written work instruction where relevant.
• Ensuring the work area is clean and tidy and maintained as such daily.
You will be working on the following shift:
Monday to Friday, 08.00-16.30
The pay rate for this position is:
£8.91ph initially for the time of your temp to perm contract. This pay rate will be revised at the time of your transfer.