|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||Shannon McMahon|
FOOD PRODUCTION OPERATIVES – HONITON / PERMANENT OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are recruiting for Food Production Operatives on a temp to perm basis based in Dunkeswell, Honiton.
The site is experiencing significant growth since the easing of lockdown and is able to offer permanent opportunities after 12 weeks to those that can demonstrate excellent time-keeping and attendance.
If you are a production operative looking for a new opportunity then we have immediate starts available. Due to the site location transport is essential.
Reporting directly to the Line Leader your duties will included:
- Preparing recipes in batches to order, ensuring product specification ratios are adhered to.
- Operating equipment within the production rooms and store areas using health and safety rules, while maintaining targeted output with minimal interruption.
- Filling, labelling and blending
- Loading and unloading machines, and packaging finished goods.
The ideal candidate:
- Previous FMCG experience essential.
- Well-organised and able to work unsupervised.
- Be able to follow procedures to KPI standards.
- Good understanding of English, Maths and Comprehension
The pay rate and choice of working hours for the role is:
- Monday to Thursday, 6am – 4pm
- Friday to Sunday, 6am – 4pm (will include 1 extra days pay free)
- £10.00 per hour
The site is able to able to provide all PPE, canteen, car-parking, canteen, free tea & coffee.
To apply for this Food Production Operative role, please submit your CV via the ‘Apply Now’ button or contact our Exeter office on 01392 273665 for more information.