|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Salary:||0 - 0|
|Reference:||PRODUCTION OP NELSON|
|Contact Name:||Marta Chamera|
We are recruiting Production Operatives for one our well-established clients based in Nelson.
This is manual work. The successful applicant will be required to remove pipes that comes off the machines and they will be fitting the joints using hand welders. Engineering or labouring experience would be good. Candidates must have steady hands, attention to details and be physically fit as heavy lifting will be involved in this job role
Contract: Temporary to Permanent
Factory Location: Nelson
Salary: £9.50 per hour
Shift: 7am - 4 pm but might change to rotating shift 6 am – 2 pm / 2 pm – 10 pm so candidate must be flexible with working hours
The successful candidates:
- Must be able to communicate in English (verbal and writing / reading)
- Must have exceptional attention to details,
- Must have experience working in a similar position within a manufacturing environment
- Must be good with manual work and must be able to work to standard operating procedures in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have good attendance and good time keeping
- Must be reliable and must be able to work in a team and on their own using their initiative.
Please call 01254915000 or email your CV to email@example.com quoting PRODUCTION OP if you are interested!
Gap Personnel Group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgments solely on suitability for the job.