|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
PRODUCTION OPERATIVE POSITIONS AVAILABE IN CASTLEFORD WF10!
Rate of pay: Up to 10.58 per hour!
Shifts: Monday to Thursday 7:30am-4pm and Fridays its 7:30-3pm
• Pumps, sub-assemblies must be built according to instructions, SOP , BOMs or oral instruction (latter should be documented)
• Strict regard for stock and stock locations of components
• Quality check of the produced Product
• Have a flexible working attitude to the role so that you are able to fulfil any task assigned to you
• Use of the correct tools for the job task
• Maintain tools and equipment in pristine condition
• Work as efficiently & effectively as possible at all times
• Work clean and tidy maintaining a high standard of housekeeping
• Raise any issues which are non-conform to instructions. Ensure that the instructions are changed if necessary
• Ensure that paperwork and documentation is always correct and with the Product
• Ensure that the Production BOM is followed or changed
• Ensure that electrical, handling and any other safety rules are followed at all times
• Ensure that the workplace is kept in a safe and pristine condition at all times
• Work to KWOs
The purpose of this role is to assemble pumps and sub-assemblies according to written or oral instructions or SOPS and to ensure that the products are assembled in the correct way and finished clean so that they are presentable to the customer or distributor.
Candidates must have experience in working in production and assembly
**Potential to go perm after 12 weeks
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com or call the team on 01132048585
gap personnel operating as an employment business