Gap Personnel (operating as an employment business) have exciting opportunities for Production Operators to join a well-established company who specialise in manufacturing paving stone products and brick. Our client business is growing and as a result, we are now seeking new talent to join their manufacturing teams based in Newport. The environment is busy and fast paced.
Contract Type: Temporary- Permanent
Various Shifts: 3 shifts rotation
Hours of Work: Morning 5.45am – 2pm, Nights 9.45pm-6am, afternoons 13.45pm - 22pm
• Experience of operating in a small/medium manufacturing operation
• Team player with attention to detail
• Good level of English, oral and written
• IOSH qualification is desirable
• Knowledge of OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness) is advantageous
• FLT counterbalance licence is desirable
• A forward-thinking individual continually looking at improving processes
Benefits: Free car parking, pension, gap rewards scheme, permanent contract opportunities, and voluntary overtime
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals with good team working skills and a ‘can do’ attitude. You will be able to follow instructions effectively and work on your own initiative with good communication skills.
To apply, please submit your CV or alternatively please call gap personnel on: 01443 843499
This role is offering ongoing temporary and possibly permanent opportunities for candidates who are able to demonstrate their ability, commitment and excellent levels of attendance and performance during their assignment.