|Job Type:||All Considered|
|Salary:||£10.35 to £11.18ph|
|Contact Name:||David Dawson|
Join our award-winning team!! As recruitment partners to Masonite, we are now looking for Production Operatives to join our expanding team of workers in Barnsley at Premdor.
This is a genuine opportunity to join one of the world’s leading manufacturers of timber doors. Forward thinking and ambitious, this organisation has a strong order book and currently employs just under 500 people on their site in Darton, Barnsley. To ensure that they meet operational and customer needs they are now looking for enthusiastic Production Operatives to join the team on an ongoing contract basis, permanent opportunities available.
- Strictly adhere to safe systems of work and report any defects.
- Maintain good housekeeping standards in the area
- Perform quality checks in accordance with ISO instructions
- Optimise production of doors through working as part of a line team, delivering good quality doors to output targets
Continuous Improvement is an important part of the site’s culture, so you will also have the opportunity to propose or contribute to initiatives and projects that improve operations.
To be successful, you will need to be able to:
- demonstrate experience in a similar environment.
- have a positive attitude to work and be flexible with regard to learning new skills.
The Production Operative role operates a 3 shift rota Monday to Friday. The shifts are 6am – 2pm / 2pm – 10pm / 10pm – 6am on weekly rotation.
- SALARY: £10.35 per hour increasing to £11.18 per hour on nights, or starting salary of £21500 per annum!
- 28 days annual leave
- Company pension scheme
- Full canteen on site serving hot and cold food
- Free secure parking
How to apply?
APPLY ON HERE!!!
OR Email us at email@example.com or call us on 01709918533