|Salary:||0 - 0|
|Contact Name:||Vicky Heap|
We are recruiting for production operatives in the Blackburn area with immediate starts!
Working within manufacturing the post holder will build cable assemblies using Radio Frequency & Microwave products in a time and quality sensitive environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assemble and inspect products using Standard Operating Procedures in line with the Company quality standards.
- Perform assembly operations under magnifying devices.
- Produce intricate cable assemblies to predetermined times.
- Clean parts, using cleaning solutions, air hoses, and cloths.
- Perform minor set-ups and adjustments of equipment.
- Provide ideas for change and improvement.
- Report any H&S hazards immediately to Manager.
- Adhere to H&S requirements at all times, including use of provided PPE.
Other duties as required in support of the department and the company.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and to agreed deadlines.
- Ability to work with small intricate components.
- Methodical and logical approach.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Proactive approach
- Good team player
- Ability to carry out detailed written and oral instructions
- Component identification ability.
- Ability to speak, read, and write English required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Good manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination.
- Ability to see and differentiate colours.
- Ability to maintain a brisk pace and meet generally accepted production rates.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job