gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for production operatives to work for an ever growing food production company based in Cullompton.
Our client is a very passionate food manufacturer of 100% organic and natural food product with years of experience in their sector and are very proud to do so in Devon. They are looking for reliable and energetic people to join there fast paced busy team.
Within the role, you will be working on various production lines, where you may be producing the product or making sure the product is ready for dispatch, you will also be required to move the product around the warehouse and pick and package the product.
Shifts are: Monday – Friday - 08:00am - 17:00pm. With overtime shifts available.
This is a temporary ongoing position.
The ideal candidate:
• To join this well establish company and work with the small team in a production environment, we are looking for an enthusiastic individual who can demonstrate their skills, and learn to operate different machines as full training will be provided.
• We are looking for someone who can work with in a fast-paced environment but demonstrate attention to detail at the same time,
• You will need to be a team player, you will need to have the ability to work under pressure.
• You will also be working closely with the team, planning and preparing for and running sample orders for new products.
• Experience in food production and good attention for detail and accuracy is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.
Full training will be given and this exciting role has every opportunity for you to develop and learn new skills as your role progresses.
Please apply with your full CV. For more information please contact the Exeter Office.
Applications must be received within 14 days of the advert placement.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.