PRODUCTION OPERATIVES – WESTBURY – TEMP TO PERM
Gap personnel acting as an employment business are seeking production operatives to join our client in Westbury on a temporary basis with the view to go permanent. Permanent contracts from day one may be available.
Our client has been operating over 160 years making them a market leader with strong growth prospects.
Working hours are on a 3 shift rotational pattern:
Monday to Friday 0600-1400/ 1400-2200 and 2200-0600 (earlier finish on Friday)
£11.38 per hour, paid weekly.
Competitive overtime rates 1.5 in the week and first 4 hours of Saturday then x2 on Saturday 4 hours and over and Sundays.
The role involves but isn’t limited to:
• Machine operating, loading lines and minding machines
- Quality checking of finished goods
- Loading and unloading products and palletising finished goods
- Checking goods in and out
- Maintenance of machines when required – top up of products, changing of parts and inspection.
The ideal candidate:
- Have their own transport or be able to commute to Westbury
- Have good communication skills
- Have a strong eye for detail
- Be flexible with working hours
- Previous machine operating or production experience is required but all training is provided.
If interested in applying for this PRODUCTION OPERATIVE role please click apply now or get in touch with gap personnel Swindon.