gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for production / machine operatives on a temporary ongoing basis based in Exeter.
Our well-known client Arconic, are a world class producer of Aero Engine and Industrial Gas Turbine Components, with their products being manufactured in Exeter and distributed throughout the United Kingdom and worldwide.
Due to an increase in their workload, ARCONIC are seeking new candidates within all of their departments.
Within this Role you will be responsible for: (but not limited to)
- Checking all equipment is safe for operation
- Ensuring the furnaces are clean and kept in good condition
- Manually Loading the furnaces
- Monitor the melting process
- Working on a production plan
- Checking for defects
- Care and maintenance of extraction equipment
You will benefit from a superb training program over a continuous period where you will learn multiple aspects of your role. Arconic prides itself on its internal promotion from within and this is on offer to all permanent and temporary staffing.
Over and above this the ideal candidate will be:
- Organised and Self Motivated
- Methodical and logical
- Good attention to detail
- Good awareness of your surroundings
- Adhering to strict Health and Safety regulations
- Holiday of 25 days + 8 Bank holidays
- Discounted Canteen on site
- Excellent training
- Overtime available
- Union support
Working Hours and Pay Scales:
- Basic Rate = £9.73
- 06:00 to 14:00 = £10.71 inclusive of shift allowance
- 14:00 to 22:00 = £11.20 inclusive of shift allowance
- 22:00 to 06:00 = £11.68 inclusive of shift allowance
Please apply with your full CV, or for more information please contact the Exeter Office on 01392 273665. Applications must be received within 14 days of the advert placement. The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible.