|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
Gap Personnel who are operating as an employment business are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for Production Operatives to work for a busy bakery based in Bromborough.
We have excellent opportunities for work within a leading UK Food Manufacturer. Our client offers ongoing work, with training and development in a fantastic up-to-date facility.
The purpose of the role is to:
Manufacture and pack food items, in a health and safety conscious environment. To meet production and dispatch targets.
Duties will include:
- Assisting management with baking procedures for various food products
- Cleaning and keeping a tidy work station
- Labelling and packing products on a fast-paced productions line
- Manual handling is required in some areas of the factory
- Machine operating
The hours of work consist of three shift rotations:
- 4 on 5 off / 5 on 5 off / 5 on 4 off (2 full weekends working and 2 full weekends off)
- Ad hoc shifts available also
- All shifts are 12 hours days and nights starting at 6.30 or 7.00
The rate of pay is:
· Starting pay is living wage and this will increase to £10.46 after 12 weeks.
The positions are ongoing with the potential of a permanent role.
Weekly pay, pension and free onsite parking available.
To apply for this role please email email@example.com or call to our Liverpool office on 0151 236 9231
Gap Personnel Group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgement solely on suitability for the job.