The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
gap personnel acting as a recruitment agency are looking Production Operatives for our client based in Central Swindon.
Working hours: 0600-1400/1400/2200 on a shift rotation basis with an early finish on Fridays
Rate: £8.80 per hour,
Temporary with the view to go permanent and you will be joining an established team.
Public transport routes are available.
The role will be varied and you will be working in-between production and the warehouse area, you need to be flexible and keen to learn new skills. For part of the day you will be working on an assembly bench where you are responsible for manufacturing customers’ orders to their request by cutting to size, assembling parts and getting ready for dispatch.
Ideal candidate would:
- Have a strong production or warehouse background, experience within CAD cutting would be beneficial but not essential
- Due to some of the products our client distributes you need to be comfortable with manual handling
- Knowledge of spreadsheets (excel) / SAP to input customers orders once ready
- Good attitude to Health and Safety -would be good if first aider/fire marshall if not there is potential to be trained
- Good attention to detail is required and you need to be comfortable with repetitive work
- Counterbalance Fork Lift license would be beneficial but if not our client would be open to training.
- A strong team player with the flexibility to help in others departments when required and overtime in line with business needs
This role is interviewing now, if interested please call 01793 431746 or email a CV to email@example.com.