|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
FOOD PRODUCTION WORKERS / FIXED AM AND TWILIGHT SHIFTS AVAILABLE
gap personnel are currently recruiting for Food Production Operatives for one of our well-established clients based near Chippenham which are going through an exciting period of growth.
As a food production operative, you will be joining a nationally recognised brand that specialise in baked goods.
0600-1400 or 1400-2200 (12-2000 on Friday) Fixed shifts
The successful candidate will take responsibility for:
- Weighing ingredients ready for mixing.
- Mixing down ingredients.
- Getting goods ready to bake in the ovens.
- Quality checking of finished product.
- Working in the cleaning area ensuring all equipment is ready to use.
- When you are fully trained you may be put in departments which involve finishing of the baked goods and cutting them to size.
The ideal candidate:
- Be comfortable working within small teams.
- Have strong communication skills.
- Be able to follow instructions.
- Have a good eye for detail.
- Ideally have your own transport.
Working hours and pay rate are:
- Monday to Friday, 6am- 2pm
- Monday - Thursday, 2pm - 10pm with an earlier shift on Friday of 12pm - 8pm
- £9.30 per hour.
- To be considered for this role you must be available to start work with immediate effect and be available throughout the term of the assignment.
Our client offers free on-site parking, full training on shift, a friendly, relaxed and fun environment and you may even get some goodies to take home!
As part of our ongoing battle to manage Coronavirus, all applicants will be asked a specific questionnaire and we are able to complete remote registrations to ensure all candidates are in a safe and managed environment.
Please click ‘Apply Now’, send an up to date CV to email@example.com or contact our Swindon branch on 01793 431746 for more information.
This job has expired! Click here to browse other live jobs in your area
- Production Operative - Fixed AM
- Warehouse Operative - AM
- Reach Forklift Driver - Fixed AM
- Warehouse Operative - PM
£9.30 - £15.50
- Production Operative
Increasing pay scale connected with great learning and qualification opportunities provided by the client