Gap personnel is recruiting for Production Operatives for a company based in Attleborough area (Norfolk) - Immediate start.
Production Operatives/ Attleborough area NR16 /Monday - Friday / £9.36ph + overtimes / £50 weekly attendance bonus/ Permanent Contract
Our well-known food production client based in Attleborough (Norfolk) is looking for a hardworking Production Operatives to join their team. You will be rewarded with working for a family run business who care about each individual working for them and have great progression routes if this is important to you.
Duties of a Production Operatives:
• Retail-Cutting, chopping and portioning the chicken on a fast-paced line
• EV- Separating various components into different trays, stacking and moving of crates
• Intake- Hanging the birds on the production line in preparation for automated processing
Requirements for a Production Operative:
• Production experience is necessary
• Previous poultry experience is beneficial
• Own transport to be able to get to Attleborough (Norfolk)
Further details of the role:
• Pay rate: £24000 per year or £11.83ph (bonuses included)
• Time and half overtime rate after 39 hours per week
• Working hours: 5.30am-2.00pm or AM shifts only
• Monday to Friday
What’s in it for you?
• 30 days paid holiday a year (not the standard 28)
• Pension contributions
• Permanent Contract
To apply for this role, please:
• Submit your CV via “apply now” button
• Email us - email@example.com
• Call 01603 767 617
• Text / WhatsApp - 07557954806
Following a successful selection process, we will have immediate starts available.