The gap personnel group are acting as an employment business.
We are working on behalf of our a new client based on the Wrexham Industrial Estate. They are a leader in their field of manufacturing and are the only site in the UK that produce their products.They have invested in new machinery due to their business expanding and increasing in orders. As a result they are looking for a further 2 Production Operators with FLT Licence on a temporary ongoing basis with the potential for a permanent position for the right candidate.
Duties will include:
- Monitoring the effective running of their bagging line
- Topping up materials as and when required
- Performing quality control inspections
- Packaging of goods for dispatch
- Using your Counter Balance FLT to load and unload wagons
- Valid Counterbalance Licence
- Production Experience
- Flexible within duties
- Inspection skills
- Be able to work in a small team
- Can work days and nights
Working Hours: 6am-6pm/6pm-6am 4on, 4off
Pay Rate: £9 per hour but will increase once permanent
Location: Wrexham Industrial Estate.