|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
PRODUCTION OPERATIVES / EXETER SOWTON INDUSTRIAL ESTATE / TEMP to PERM
gap personnel Exeter are currently recruiting for 5 Production Operatives for a start in the NEW YEAR 2021. Inductions will be held on the 4th, 5th and 6th January. You will work for a large manufacturing and production company based in Exeter Sowton Industrial Estate. Full training will be provided for this role together with company induction and health & safety training.
Working within the production area you will be responsible for duties such as:
- Cutting, finishing, labelling.
- Paint Spraying (training provided)
- Assembling of metal parts.
- Quality control checks of finished product.
- General housekeeping around the warehouse and production areas
- Ensuring all health & safety standards are adhered to at all times.
Please note – You must be prepared to work in a hot environment, near industrial ovens. Some of the duties, depending on the area you are assigned to may be repetitive, you must be flexible to work in any areas of the warehouse and production.
The Choice of Shifts:
* Monday to Thursday- 6.30am – 3pm, Fridays- 6am – 1.30pm (39 hours pw)
* Monday to Thursday- 7.30am - 4.15pm, Fridays- 7.30am - 1.30pm (39 hours pw)
* Monday to Friday- 2pm - 10.30pm, Fridays- 2pm - 7.30pm (37.5 hours pw)
Basic Rate - £8.72ph, weekly wages
This is a long-term, ongoing position for these candidates, who can commit to the business needs. Temp to perm opportunities are available.
To apply for this Production Operative role, please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button or get in touch with gap personnel in Exeter on firstname.lastname@example.org / Office Call – 01392 273665
gap personnel is operating as the employment business.