Role: X10 Production Operatives
Job Term; Temporary Ongoing
Location; Cobridge ST6
Working hours; Monday-Thursday - 8am - 5pm Friday 8am - 1pm
Remuneration; £8.21 per hour
Job Description; Leading industrial recruitment agency Gap Personnel acting as an employment business is working in a close partnership with their client based in Cobridge.
We are currently recruiting for X10 Production Operatives to work in our client in Cobridge.
Job Duties; Working on a busy manufacturing line producing and manufacturing Cosmetic items such as Nail Varnish, Blusher etc.
- Preferably will have previous experience in a similar role
- Worked within a factory environment before.
- Able to multi-skill, be flexible, hardworking and have attention to detail,
- Able to work the shift,
- Must be able to maintain excellent timekeeping and attendance record,
- Able to work on their own initiative and follow instructions.
The role due to start within the next 2 weeks for successful candidates with a full site tour to be completed.
To apply please call on 01782 289090 or email your CV to email@example.com
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.