The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
Gap Personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for a Production Operatives to work for our well-known client based in Crediton.
Successful candidates will work on the production lines and be responsible for manufacturing products ready to be packed.
- Reliable with good time keeping skills
- Good team player
- Attention to detail accuracy key.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to make decisions based on the information provided.
- Ability to read/ write and understand different codes.
- Physically fit
- A professional and positive approach
- Be able to speak and understand English
- Understand Quality Control
- 6:00am – 2:00pm
- 2:00pm – 10:00pm
- £9.71 per hour (Overtime paid at time and a half)
Applications must be received within 14 days of the advert placement.
Gap Personnel Group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job