gap personnel are proud to be supporting in the recruitment with Eurilait Ltd for our 2nd year. Packing will run from now until January 2020 due to large contract wins which sees an increase in their packing volumes for the year. Full training will be provided for this role, alongside additional company inductions to ensure you are able to complete your duties competently at all times.
The role will consist of working in various packing departments where you will be responsible for:
• Working on a packing line and following client specific packed designs
• Making up packing boxes
• End of line duties to include palletizing/wrapping/labelling
• Quality control checks of products for defects, damage, mislabelled
• Weighing and labelling of products There are additional fixed term contracts available for candidates who are able to demonstrate their ability, commitment and excellent levels of attendance and performance during an initial 4 week trial period.
The working hours you can choose from:
• Monday to Friday – 2pm - 10pm
The pay rate for the role is: Monday to Friday - £8.65 per hour basic rate / Overtime - £11.08 per hour
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer. The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible.