|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
gap personnel, acting as an employment business, are working in partnership with a leading manufacturing business based in Newent, Gloucestershire.
Our client is a family owned business and they have built up an impeccable reputation. Their family values transfer to their workforce making this an excellent place to work. Due to a busy period, they are now looking to add Production Operatives to their friendly team.
Duties will include:
- Using machines to bend different materials to desired shape.
- Cutting various materials using saws and machines.
- Working in a fast and efficient manner.
Candidates will have a flexible approach to work. Similar experience in a previous role is desirable although not essential if the right attitude and willingness to develop is shown.
- Monday – Thursday 0730 – 1700 for the first 2 weeks due to training.
- After the training the shift pattern will change to 0600-1400 /1400-2200
- Friday 0730 – 1300 – early finish on a Friday!
This role begins on a temporary contract with permanent employment being offered after completing 12 weeks. This is offered to candidates based on performance, attendance and attitude to work.
To join this excellent business, please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Denisa on 01452 302852 – hurry though, these opportunities won’t be around forever!