gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are recruiting for 5 production operatives for a packaging company based in Launceston with inductions taking place Wednesday 7th October.
As a production operative you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that all products are loaded correctly onto machine processing line
- Machinery is running at correct speed and any issues are correctly reporting
- End of line duties to include unloading, stacking and palletising
We have shift patterns available:
- Monday to Friday, 6am – 2pm / 2pm – 10pm (rotational)
The pay rate for this position is:
- £8.72 per hour rising to £13.08 per hour after 12 weeks with significant enhance overtime rates available.
This position is advertised as a temporary ongoing assignment.
gap personnel can also provide you with 2 ways to register with us:
- Option 1 – Video remote registration
- Option 2 – Branch registration
As part of our ongoing battle to manage Coronavirus, all applicants will be asked a specific questionnaire and we are able to complete remote registrations to ensure all candidates are in a safe and managed environment.
WhatsApp – 07714755117
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org